Door Core Specification:
- 64 mm Thick Door Leaf
- Multi-layer cross bonded Door core
- Non-combustible fire resistance sheets both sides
- Faced with Ply Both Side
- Intumescent Strip grooved into the Door perimeters.
- Water Resistant
- Kiln & Dry 8-12% Moisture Solid Pine
- 6 mm Thick Timber Lipping
- KD Red Meranti Hardwood Timber
- Frame Finished Section 115 x 65 mm
- KD timber Moisture 12 - 16%.
- Smoke seal & Intumescent strip grooved into the Frame.
- Fire resistance Doorset assembly must be in accordance with the assessment report.
- Complete Doorset must include Fire resistance Door leaf and Hardwood Frame consist of an intumescent strip and smoke seal.
- Complete Doorset must comply with the specific requirement i.e. 120 Mins fitted as a part of a passive fire protection system to reduce the spread of fire and smoke between compartments.
- If a fire door is not installed properly their fire resistance capabilities can be seriously compromised.